Sunday, July 3, 2011

Last Days Of London

I've had mixed emotions about these last few weeks. Part of me has has wanted time to slow down, as there is still lots which I feel like I haven't done. The other part has wanted time to speed on by so I can get cracking on the exciting European Summer trip which Nat and I have been planning for the last 6 months. The surf, sun, beaches, parties and Ducati tours are calling!

I will miss London though. These last few days I've realised that more than ever. We've made some amazing friends and experienced most of the history and culture which London has to offer. These are this things which I'll miss most when we arrive home.

Here are a few photo's of our last few days of London. 

Thank you for having us London, you've been a great host!

Enjoy.









No comments:

Post a Comment